Sally Huntington LMTF
- Gender: Female
- Years in Practice: 29+ Years
- Avg Cost (per session): $120-$150
- Sliding Scale: In unusual circumstances.
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Accepted Insurance Plans: ALL PPO’s
Experience: In practice since 1980, I work with individuals and with couples. In individual cases: I use our clinics developed Cognitive-Behavioral (common sense) therapy method which examines how things are perceived and acted on daily. It is most effective when a client defines the goals for therapy, i.e.: “what parts of your life would you like to be more rewarding? Which of life’s relationships do you wish were better?” Together we develop the therapy “work” toward revealing what it is the client does that prevents them from enjoying life as they would like to.
With couples cases: We first examine the six basic fixable problem areas couple (or any) relationships ask for help with.
These are when:
- Basic TRUST is violated or bruised. (once trust exists, it can be returned.)
- Communication fails (she/he just plain does not hear you). Note: Communication is not magic, it is an easily learnable skill.
- Family presence obstructs your individual or your relationship life style (parent pressures, ill child, siblings, step-parenting surprises, ‘conditional love’, pets, etc.)
- Money styles clash (savers marry spenders) and money rules life.
- Sex and Affection are out of Sync, misunderstood or out of control.
- One (or both) of you find you have lost your individual identity to the relationship, and had not noticed that until recently.
Whether looking for individual or relationship help, you count on your therapist to provide objectivity. That is what my 28 years experience makes possible.
Aetna, Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Champus, Epoch, Gadrian, Healthnet, Horizon, MHN, Planhandlers, Tricare triwest, UCSD Student, Welpoint B.H.
Please ask about your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
Relationship issues, Pre-marital & Divorce, Thinking Disorders, Pro-pets, Depression, Anxiety or fears, Domestic Abuse or violence, Elderly Persons Disorders, Life Coaching ref jobs, etc., Loss or grief, Sexual difficulties, Dissociative Disorders, Impulse Control Disorders & OCD, Personality Disorders
Ethnicity: Any, Gender: All, Religious Orientation: Any, Age: Adolescents, Adults, Elders
Orientation: Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
Couples, Family, Individuals
– Graduate School: USIU, Master’s degrees in Human Behavior
– Year Graduated: 1983
– License No. and State: MFT California Lic 18380
– Past V.P: Cal Asso of Marriage and Family Therapists San Diego Chapter
Accepts All Major Credit Cards
Victoria Danzig LCSW
- Gender: Female
- Years in Practice: 30
- Avg Cost (per session): $120
Victoria Danzig, LCSW is in practice part time, since moving to La Jolla in 1984. Before moving to San Diego she was the Alcohol and Drug Administrator and Senior Therapist for Mono County, Mammoth Lakes, California. She specializes in working with complex trauma and addictions, using new innovative therapies: Thought Field Therapy, Seemorg Matrix, Advanced Integrative Therapy and other energy psychology tools. Currently she teaches Advanced Integrative Therapy (formerly called Seemorg Matrix) at a graduate school in Encinitas. Other interests involve funding grass roots community organizing through “Foundation for Change”, of which she is the founder. Victoria was awarded “Clinical Social Worker of the Year 2000″ for this project. The foundations’ web site is www.Foundation4Change.org Her web site is www.ThoughtField.com
Blue Shield, Life Synch
Accepts All Major Credit Cards
I am also a California Problem Gambling Treatment Services Program Provider, offering FREE services to anyone impacted by gambling problems. Additionally, I am a certified AAMFT and CAMFT Clinical Supervisor.
For a confidential consultation, please feel free to email nasimbavar@gmail, or call me at 858-444-7746.
I look forward to working with you.
Eleanor Kalter-Margolin, M.A.CCC#5142
Certified by American Speech & Hearing Association Licensed in California
- English and Spanish
- 20+ years experience
- Education: B.S. Boston University, M.A. University of Minnesota
Choose the therapist who will be sensitive to your child’s personality, your cultural background and parenting style, and who will assist you in helping your child with speech and language needs.
Private Pay – Reasonable fees (If therapy is a covered benefit by your insurance, assistance with your claim submission form can be provided).
Initial free telephone consultation. Packages of office and home therapy sessions may be arranged.
- Language delay
- Bilingualism and multicultural issues
- Speech delay (articulation, phonology)
- Voice (e.g. vocal nodules)
- Resonance (e.g. cleft palate)
If your child is referred for a speech-language evaluation or therapy, contact San Diego KidSpeak for timely expert treatment and consultation. Innovative ideas will be provided for therapy and for your use at home to maximize your child’s potential to become a communicative, confident, and happy adult. Your child will be given a step-by-step treatment plan with attainable building blocks to enjoy success every step of the way towards speech goals. Every family is given my individual attention and care.
Call (619) 838-4566 for an immediate consultation.
Trevor Olson, PsyD
I have worked clinically and corporately in a number of capacities. I have published on life stories and faith – God images – and am in the process of writing a book on the daily practice of virtue. Surfing and reading books ranging from history and philosophy to children’s fiction are favorite pastimes. Spending time in A-grade conversation with loved ones is another.
Kristen Hashioka, PsyD
- Gender: Female
- Years in Practice: 6 years
- Average cost (per session): $120-$150
- Sliding scale available in special circumstances, depending on income
- Accepts insurance: Yes
- Accepted Insurance Plans: Medicare part B, All PPO’s (would be considered out of network)
I believe that we all have moments in life when we could use help in understanding our feelings and emotional pain. During my training I have worked with a range of people from those experiencing minor stress and life changes to those with severe, persistent mental illness. I take great pride in helping clients achieve greater satisfaction and peace of mind in their lives and relationships. I focus on each client as an individual and use a collaborative, integrative approach to help clients work through emotional pain and unresolved problems. My belief is good therapy offers a space to feel valued and heard, gain insight, reflect, learn coping skills, gather inspiration, and help clients to function with less pain and more acceptance.
I have worked with clients of many different ages and ethnicities from elementary school to retirement. I have a Bachelors in Nursing and have years of experience working as a Registered Nurse providing education and support to patients and the family members in hospital settings, so I am very familiar with the trials one goes through coping with stress, mental, and physical pain that can accompany illness. In my studies of psychology I specialized in health psychology, which focuses on the connection between physical and emotional health and integrating mindfulness in daily life.
Please call for a free initial consultation to see if I might be a good match to help you today.
Areas of specialty
- Depression and other mood disorders (depression, bipolar)
- Anxiety and stress management
- Dual diagnosis (substance abuse and a co-occurring mood disorder)
- Relationship problems
- Life changes (grief/loss, change of a job/career, moving, ending an important relationship, etc.)
- Chronic health conditions
- – Fibromyalgia o Cancer
- – Organ transplant
- – Cardiac disease
Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology; Alliant International University, 2011
Doctoral Internship: Exodus Recovery INC, Redondo Beach CA 2010-2015
Pre-doctoral Internship: Child Youth and Family Consortium, Alhambra CA 2009-2010;
Practicum Internship: Hillview Mental Health Center, Pacoima CA, 2008-2009
B.S. in Nursing, Texas Woman’s University, 2001
Scripps Memorial Hospital, Encinitas and La Jolla CA, 2003-2007
Parkland Health and Hospital Systems, Dallas TX, 2001-2003
B.A. in Anthropology; University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1994